




I was up until very late scrapping when I thought-HMMMM, maybe I better put those Easter baskets together now! I don't go all out with the baskets. They get a toy and some candy and I don't make this bunch of crafty stuff either-I would love to have the time to do this but I don't even have the inclination-LOL!! So I hid the baskets rather well. Emily's I just put on top of the entertainment center because she doesn't walk and so she's NOT going to go looking for hers. Seth's I hung from the ceiling fan so he couldn't get into the chocolate for breakfast. Tyler's I hid behind the Rubbermaid tote full of eBay clothes (that need listed-LOL) underneath my computer desk. Garret's I hid on the top shelf of the no longer in use cat tree. Courtney's I hid underneath the bathroom sink (one of four bathroom sinks in this house). I had to give Tyler two hints before he found his!
2 comments:
What a great idea to hide the basket. I am going to have to remember that for next year.
LOL @ the basket from the ceiling fan! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment