Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter baskets






After the photo taking session I guided the kids with finding their baskets. The older three are used to me following them around with a camera. LOL! They are good sports with that! The "fun" part was doing this rather loud activity as quietly as possible while daddy was sleeping. We want daddy to get enough sleep to go to work at night!

Emily was VERY protective of that basket. If I didn't know better I would think she remembered hers from last year. She just knew there was something special about that colorful basket. Of course she has barely gotten to SEE that toy in her basket because Seth's has taken control of it. DUH, Mom, its Little People and next to Thomas that is his favorite!!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

How funny that she is protecting her basket. But she has to keep it from Seth or he will take the toy. lol

Sarah .B. Scott said...

It's so cute everyone matches!!!

@wesome@bby said...

OK, the baskets are cool and all, but I LOVE THAT QUILT!