

Bed and laundry-obviously NOT in that order-LOL!! I took these pictures of Miss Emilu-Poo today. I LOVE this outfit on her and SHE insisted on the hat-what a 180 out of her-LOL!!! I might turn her into a girly girl yet-LOL!!
She has started this new thing and its so darned cute...she goes "OOOOO WOOOOWWW". Its adorable. In these photos she was telling me something about her hat and her nose. Never did figure out what it was. LOL!! The scratch on her face is compliments of her uncle Aaron who thought it was bright to balance her on the palm of his hand...but let's NOT go there. He just better hope that mark doesn't scar her beautiful face. :(
4 comments:
Oh she is soooo adorable! Love the outfit and the hat! Poor little girl! Bad bad uncle! LOL Not to worry tho, get some mederma and the scar wiwll go away! I rememeber one time when DH loved to throw McKaila in the air when she was a baby (about 1 or so) and forgot that the fan was on, it only hit her foot, but I was still mad!!!
She is adorable! That dress and hat looks so cute on her.
Oh, how sad about the owie on her face! She is a doll baby!
That scratch looks bad! Yipes! HOWEVER, it does NOT diminish the beauty of this Anndee-looking girl at all!!!!! :) So glad she'll wear the hats..I hope Anna will, too. Katie always loved them. No wonder you love this outfit; it's adorable! The dermatologist that fixed Jason's head when he hurt it at work also recommended Mederma, and sun screen, to help the scarring be minimal.
Post a Comment