Yesterday was such a beautiful day in the Ozarks. Of course, to US it was hot. Why? You ask. Well because coming from Germany where the summers are mild most of the summer, the high of 87 we had yesterday is the hottest we have had to deal with for the past four years! So we were slightly warm yesterday, BUT we enjoyed it!
Normally I exercise in the afternoon but yesterday I showered and we all headed to the park on Post to BBQ some hamburgers and play for a bit before nap time for the littles. It was a gorgeous day to do so and the kids had a blast playing at the park. Seth loves the playground equipment so we could barely get him to stop long enough to eat. LOL!! He gets hot very easily so he had red cheeks in all the pictures. Even Emily had a ball playing in the park. Tyler parked her on the chain climbing thingie and when he picked her up to remove her she got plenty mad!!!
AFter we got home, it was nap time for the littles. Pat took the kids to the indoor pool at the Davidson Fitness Center. I stayed home with the littles whle they slept and played on the computer. Once Seth got up from his nap, I took pity on him and buzzed his hair so he wouldn't get as hot outside. I always hate to buzz his hair but he doesn't hold still for a regular cut yet. :(
I did manage to scrapbook a little bit yesterday but I didn't finsh the LO yet. I still have to get the journaling and the title on the LO. I am still working with 2003 albums and this LO features Garret's 8th birthday party of which I remember nothing about. Sad but true. The pictures are very few and sucked so I can't even tell you WHO came to the party for sure. UGH!!! This should be a reminder to me not to get so far behind with my albums, however that's what happens when I get pregnant....I start puking my guts out and can't do anything but hang my head over the toilet for MONTHS on end. LOL!!
Well I was going to add some new pictures to this post BUT my computer is being a PAIN and won't open the software to pull them offf my digital camera. So I will stop here and see about fixing that-AARGH!
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment