


What a busy night I have had. I got a phone call from Melanie half an hour after we walked in the door last night from going to the park. Her water had broken. So Pat loaded me up and took me to meet up with her and mom at the hospital. After 12.5 hours of labor which included pitocin, baby getting stressed due to the pitocin, and an epidural...we are PROUD to announce the birth of Laci Breanna Marie May. She was born May 28 @5:50 a.m. weighing in EXACTLY 6lbs and was 19" long. She's a cutie!! Mel is a little concerned about her cone shaped head but I have reassured her it will go away eventually.
4 comments:
Oh, sister! Anna's head was HUGE with a BAD cone shape..they even made note of it in her charts, called it something....a Kaput. IT was AWFUL...but it went right away. Tell her not to worry! She is beautiful What a stinker...already sticking out that cute little tongue!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I know you will be in heaven getting to hold another wee one!
Congrat to your sister! Congrat to you too! Gotta love her attitude and her sticking her tongue out. LOL
Aww, congrats! What a cutie pie! Don't worry her head will reshape itself! She has a very pretty name!
Congrats to your whole family. What great news!
Post a Comment