


I hate when I can't sleep. Its irritating. I am soooooo tired and that's probably why I am not sleeping-I am over tired...GRRRR!! So you get to listen to me ramble at 4 a.m.
So, yesterday the kids and a friend were chasing a bunny. Turns out this bunny is a mommy. And in their chasing, they discovered her nest. My kids know not to touch babies. So they explained to their friend that you mustn't touch the babies because the mom won't come back to them. The little boy decided if he TOUCHED them all that then his mom would let him keep them. Well all he got out of the deal was a spanking. So I told Tyler to go back to the nest and cover them up. Then I said that in the morning if they babies were cold and hungry we would know if the mom came back. Well she didn't come back. We waited until after lunch to check on them and they were cold and hungry. Sigh...so guess what we have in our house??? Well you already know because you see the pictures. Baby bunnies-five of them. I raised wild bunnies when I was about 13 years old. I managed to save three of them. I am not sure we can save these because they are so young-their eyes aren't open yet. Thank God for the Internet because I was able to find some information to help me feed them and care for them-thanks Jodi for the sites!! They ARE adorable aren't they????? I will cry if they die.....I said the KIDS were caring for them but guess who has been doing it-not because the kids don't wanna but because I like them. LOL!!! They only eat twice a day so its not THAT big of a deal. Pray for them please....
The other picture is of Emily playing in Seth's police car outside. It always gives her static electricity and its HILARIOUS! Tyler took this photo last week-LOL.
5 comments:
Awww..I have never seen baby bunnies, they are adorable!! Good luck with them!
Funny hair!! She's a doll!
Aww... cute babies. Aren't us mom's a sucker for babies. Human and animal babies. Emily is
adoarable.
awwww what cute bunnies!! good luck i hope they all survive!
That photo of "ANNDEE" is way too precious!!!!! And the bunnies are so cute. I do hope they all live. Got an update on them?
Post a Comment