So I am sitting here munching away on some dark chocolate by Dove's and of course I read the Promises on the wrapper. This one tells me to Find My Passion...OK.. done!
I am passionate about LOTS of things in my life. My children, my husband, scrapbooking, Gymboree clothing for my girls, shoes.... However I find that maybe I am not passionate enough about a certain aspect of my life. ANd that, my friends, is my God. I know that I often fall short of what I expect a Christian to behave like. Luckily I know that God forgives me when I ask and that I can get back up, dust off my bum and start again. Likely i am gonna fall down flat on my face again-that's part of being human. But I try...honest I do.
OK...off to bed now, I need to get some sleep so I can go to church in the morning.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, tara. you said that all so well. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment