Its been a beautifully albeit HOT day here in the Ozarks!! I don't like the heat. AT ALL!! Gimme a German summer sans A/C any day!! OK...let me keep the A/C but seriously this is miserable! Glad I can find something to do in the house (dripping with sarcasm LOL) to keep me indoors. The above picture was taken Saturday on our way out to dinner at Ryan's Steak House. We love that restaurant!! For a family of SEVEN eating out is expensive and Ryan's only cost us $40, including the tip!! Anyway back to the picture, HOW CUTE IS THAT BERET!! This is why I am obsessed with vintage Gymboree clothing. The ACCESSORIES, it's all about the accessories!!! Even her daddy agreed that the beret was just the best thing ever and was VERY relieved that I have LOTS of outfits with berets for this winter (OMGoodness if he only KNEW how many).
Now this picture shows you the IMP we live with!! Yep she's the cutest IMP ever! What was she getting into?? Seth's trains!! He isn't into sharing those, BTW...and she figured out that she could reach into that box by stepping onto Wendrie's Pampered Chef package-LOL!!
Here's my oldest little doll sporting Gymboree too (who would have THOUGHT????) This one has froggies on it and you all know how much I love frogs!!
YUCK! I do hate my picture being taken. But this one is okay. This was taken yesterday before leaving for church. I was trying to get Emily to take a picture with Courtney but she was having NONE of that. In fact, I was making her downright MAD.
And here is Miss Emi-LOO poo playing outside in the sandbox. She loves that sandbox!! She loves to get her toes in it. She loves to throw the sand. She loves to EAT the sand although we have gotten MUCH better at that-YUCK!
I didn't do much today. Just about three loads of laundry, vacuumed, an hour weight work out, finished my dedication LO for my BOM (FINALLY), cooked two meals (kids get their own breakfast), ran a million errands, and half a dozen other things that are all blurred together. Nah didn't do much-LOL!! Oh yeah balanced my checkbook. Made dh call the credit card company again-LOL. They won't talk to me...I am not the card holder...boy they don't mind ME making the payments though-LOL.
Oh yeah, did I ever tell you that we got a new kitten?? I will have to take some pix of him. he's adorable!!
1 comment:
Love the photos!!
Post a Comment