I got tagged again!!
7 People That I Admire:
Anna Hudson
Patrick
Terri Drury
Kathy Cotton
Wilma Sonera
Tom Dean
Becky Dean
7 things I cannot do:
Hand cut a title with a kraft knife
Keep my computer desk clear
Play the piano'
Cart wheel
handle crying babies
Draw
Sew
7 things you might not know about me:
I was adopted when i was 16
I hate dogs
I am afraid of water (deep)
I hate dirty bathrooms
I am a laundry nazi
I am in love with Gymboree clothing
I have NO patience
7 Movies I enjoy:
Titanic
How to Lose a guy in 10 days
My Best Friend's Wedding
Raising Helen
Footloose
Dirty Dancing
The Saint
7 things I wish I could change in my life:
I hadn't run up our CC
OK...I can't think of anything else that I would really change...
If I change the loss of any of the three babies I lost, then I would lose GArret, Seth and Emily because I got pregnant with all three of them with a few months of miscarriages...couldn't have them without the loss of the other babies! So unless there was a way I could have them ALL....
I wouldn't change some of the other bad things that have happened in my life either because it made me who I am, thus a stronger me!!
7 books I have read and would read again:
Any 7 Mary Higgins Clark Books
7 people who should do this~!:
Wendrie
Ryann'
Anita
Karen
Pat
Rhonda
Abby Key
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment