I spent several hours today doing 6 weeks of lesson plans for our upcoming school year. Fun-NOT! But at least I have an idea of what we are doing. It looks like the kids are in for a HUGE surprise this year-they are actually going to be required to work HARD. Sheesh and they already think I am a slave driver!
seth wants to "Do school" with us this year too. So I am going to be making up little activities that he can do too. I might even be able to include him in on some of the things we are learning.
We went to the river today and had such fun. A lady there caught some tadpoles and gave them to Emily and Seth to play with (we had an ice cream bucket that we were filling with rocks and dumping). Emily was so tickled at those "shish"!! She just giggled. ANd where was my trusty digital camera? At home! :(( Seth loved them and wasn't quite sure about them being baby frogs. But Emily liked the idea of them being frogs and was calling them that after attempting the word tadpole unsuccessfully. ;)
I am sore. WHY?? Overkill on the exercising the butt muscles this past week. Oh well, I want to get it back into shape and so I am doing as much as I can without killing myself.
On Wednesday I go back to SG HQ for the local DT meeting. Not thrilled with the papers and the technique looks really HARD. I would rather just skip the kit-LOL. I do have an idea in mind for a LO so will just see if I can pull off one LO and call it even. After all I worked my bum off last month.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kudos on all those lesson plans! WOW!!!!! That is one thing I like about my new job...no lp's, no deadlines! Woo hoo!!!!
Post a Comment