Christy. Some you don't even know who this person is, but she is my darling baby daughter. No I never got to "meet" her in person-she died while I was still pregnant with her of Monosomy X...or rather because of Monosomy X. So how does this small person influence my life? I never realized how precious life is...bigger than that, I took for granted my precious children before she was lost. Yes I loved my children and yes I took great care of them, but the true meaning of being a mom was lost to me. I spent lots of time being annoyed with them, fussing at them for doing kid stuff, etc.... Yeah I still get annoyed with them and I still fuss at them. But these days I appreciate how lucky I am to have children-how incredibly blessed I am to be a mom of not ONE but five children. This topic is really HARD for me to write about so I will end here and just say that I am so incredibly BLESSED that God chose to give me Christy, even if it was for a short time because she has changed my outlook on life. Here is a link about Monosomy X or Turner Syndrome:
http://www.umm.edu/ency/article/000379sym.htm
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment