Friday, November 17, 2006

O GOOD GRIEF

Only me...sheesh. What am I rambling about?? Oh how about the fact that I am allergic to the stitches the doctor put in my arm and shoulder. Go figure!! But will they take them OUT? NOOOOO. The stitches on shoulder are also starting to get infected. did they give me an antitbiotic? No...she said if they still look infected on Monday to come in and THEN they will give me the antibiotic. Are you KIDDING me?? Are they waiting on my back to turn GREEN? Doctors...what would we EVER do without them???? We would likely be rich.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing!
Can you take a Benadryl to help with the itch?

Anonymous said...

they won't give you an anitboitic? who the heck in their right mind would tell you to wait 3 days to let it get worse??? I think I'd find me a new MD.

Anonymous said...

I'll be prayin' for ya! Yucko!