Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Altered Cigar Box
I made an altered cigar box last week for my dd's pen pal for Christmas. I love how it turned out and I HOPE the little girl likes it. I used eyelet letters to spell out Kara's Treasures. i even used my precious primas on this box-LOL. TFL!!!!
6 comments:
Tara, so pretty! Where does her pen pal live? What a nice box to store all her little treasures in!
Hugs,
Lis
Beautiful!
this is very cute! I'm sure your dd's friend will love it!
That turned out great! Very pretty!
Very nice Tara!!
I love it Tara! I'm getting the dh some cigars for Christmas just so I can steal, I mean, appropriate, the box! lol
Post a Comment