



Let's see..the ongoing hair saga. It has been 11 weeks since I have gotten it cut and I hated it so badly. It took me 3 weeks to stop hiding in the house (you think I am kidding-LOL...NOT). So the regular lady was available yesterday to cut it and I made the appointment. I was so nervous all day long. I didn't want a repeat. I should just trust the girl...she does an excellent job. When she asked me what I wanted her to do and asked if I was still growing out the sides (yes!!!), i told her that Sara had cut it last time but I didn't like the way the back was so much longer than the sides. And she responded with "I don't either". That was the first thing she fixed LOL. Anyway, it looks MUCH better. The layers aren't as choppy and flow better. However, there is STILL damage in it-mostly just on that one side. She said about another inch-UGH!! So two more haircuts maybe. Let's hope and pray!!
I finally finished this LO tonight. I started it days ago but I have been busy and only scrapping here and there.
And of course we can't go without the cute pix, right???
4 comments:
Great pictures! Seth nd Emily are getting big! Cute kitty. Awesome lo!
Great photos and I love the hair style!!
cute 'do! hairdo that is, lol. It looks great! cute Layout too.
Your kids are soo adorable and I love th new "do"! That reminds me to call my stylist and get an appointment. I haven't had a haircut for about 1 1/2 years! It's down to the middle of my back with split ends everywhere!
Awesome layout! Love the tree!
Post a Comment