Sunday, December 24, 2006

I have been TAGGED

A - Available/Single? Neither
B- Best Friend? Dawn and Wendrie
C- Cake or Pie? Indifferent
D - Drink Of Choice? Mountain Dew
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Toilet paper!
F - Favorite Color? blue
G- Gummy Bears Or Worms? ICK
H - Home or Homesick? Home
I - Indulgence? Reese's PB Cups
J - January Or February? Indifferent
K - Kids & Their Names? Tyler Ryan, Baby Michael in Heaven, Garret Trenton, Courtney Hope, Christy Faith Elizabeth in Heaven, Seth Michael, Little Baby 2004, and Emily Joy
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? my children
M - Marriage date? 4-4-92
N - Number Of Siblings? 1 brother, 2 sisters, and 2 step sisters
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears? Deep Water
Q - Favorite Quote: I would have to think about this one and I can't today-too busy
S- Season? Spring or Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Abby, Anita, Felicia
U - Unknown Fact About Me?It's unknown for a reason ;)
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Avocados, Egg plant
W- Worst Habit? CHOCOLATE
X- X-rays You’ve Had? one or two
Y - Your Favorite Food? Tex-Mex
Z - Zodiac Sign? Cancer

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Eggplant! You don't like eggplant.
I don't know if I can continue with this friendship if you don't like eggplant. Oiyve! I live for eggplant :>)~ Well, being the holiday season, I guess I can forgive your dislike for the eggplant! LOL