Don't you????? Today Pat got hold of the head honcho at housing and we have until MONDAY to get this house up to par for our inspection. Praise the LORD!!! Thank you all of you for praying.
As far as the real whispers....still no voice but I don't feel badly. I feel fine in fact, just like there's a coating on my throat but it doesn't hurt. :D
And I made it to the SG meeting and back just fine. I enjoyed my solitude. Normally I take Tyler and Emily with me and leave them at a friend's house. We stay gone for a few days and then come home, but this month I don't have a baby-sitter AND with this move I couldn't stay gone for that amount of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Don't be surprised. Prayer works wonders! :)
I'm happy for you!
Tara this is great news.. Am so glad you had a great time at your DT meeting too. Sometimes we need some time out from being a mummy, wife and stress pot to enjoy the things we love. Then we have the energy to tackle everything again.
OOoo I'm so glad Pat was able to arrange that! And good for you for some solitude. I know how badly you needed it Tara.
God bless,
Lissa
That's wonderful news. Praise the Lord. Continued prayers as you work on getting everything done.
Excellent. And don't forget the Mr. Clean Erasers. Best thing on the market for cleaning EVER!
Hope you feel better soon.
What great news Tara.
Post a Comment