Monday, February 12, 2007

Not so magic-Magic Erasers

So we finished cleaning the walls of the apartment including scrubbing walls (and those stupid PVC pipes and water heaters too!). I did take your advice and purchased three packages of Magic Erasers. Welllllll....they didn't work too well. Why you ask? Because the military uses the CHEAPEST paint on the market. This stuff wipes OFF as you wipe the walls but leaves behind the stains-it's awful-LOL. But the walls do look better and the Magic Erasers did get some crayon marks off the walls...just not ink pen or even pencil!!

I am so glad to have this finished-you just don't even know. For those of you praying please continue to do so. We have our final inspection tomorrow afternoon 3 p.m. CST. Pat wants me to be there. My response was WHY SO I CAN CHEW THIS WOMAN OUT FOR THE FIRST THING SHE SAYS ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH??? ROTFLOL!! He wasn't amused....but I was serious. I will tell her off in a heart beat if she says something isn't good enough. The apartment is currently CLEANER than when we received it. It was cleaner BEFORE we finished up today than we received it and it's most certainly cleaner than the one we signed for! I am still finding stuff that the previous occupants did NOT clean. Stuff that I was told I had to clean!! OK vent over. GROWL....

5 comments:

Angel's Imaginations said...

Oh, Tara--you certainly have a right to your anger. Man, oh, man. They're sure making you jump through hoops. It'll be over really soon, and you'll be settled in your better house. The lst inspector must have been a slacker. I'll be thinking of you, and keep you in my prayers. ((Hugs))

Scrappytbear said...

Ughhhhh so glad u are done! I love erasers but ya, they r hard on paint :( very chemical-filled too! I'll be so glad when you're all unpacked and happily settled!

Lissa Ballard said...

Keeping good thought for you sugar!

hugs,
Lissa

Jodi said...

Good luck on your inspection. Hope that she is in better mood and does not tell you stuff is not clean. You have a right to be angry.

Anonymous said...

Must have been the cheap paint. That was one reason I was so excited about these things because they DIDN'T take my paint off.

I'm sorry Hon.