Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Altered Shoes





Well sort of altered! I decorated them with my scrapping supplies. Tyler drew the frogs!

11 comments:

Lissa Ballard said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are these!! Makes me wanna do some for me!

Great job Tara!
hugs,
Lissa

Loreluca said...

They are AWSOME, Tara! How did you make them???? Really, really cute! Maybe YOU should sell them on ebay!

Meghan said...

These are awesome!

Felicia McB said...

OMG how cute are these!!!!!!!!!! you did such an awesome job! you so totally rock! this is why you're one of my scrapping heros!

Scrappytbear said...

OH So Cute cute cute! LOVE it! Great job!

Jodi said...

Them are adorable! Great job on them!

t said...

OMG these are adorable! Everyone you know will be asking you to make them some.

@wesome@bby said...

Those are adorable! Great job!

Momma Roar said...

OK, these are just awesome! Can I order some in a toddler 7? Too cute! Now, seriously, do you take paypal?

Anonymous said...

Can I have some in my size? You know how much I lovvvvvvvvvve dragonflies!!!

Nice job girlie. You are my scrapping/altering/creative hero!

Pauline said...

Very cute, i bet the girls just love them!