Thanks for looking!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Some new LO's to share
s
This is a two page LO using ScrapGood's March kit which features 3 Bugs in a Rug papers and a stamping technique using Tack N Peel which is some "stuff" (doncha LOVE my technical terms???) that you adhere to an acrylic block. Once the Tack N Peel is on the block you peel off the top layer (and save it) and you can put ANYTHING on the block such as noodles, Cheerios, etc...and stamp with it. OK so I didn't use the technique on this LO but had to share. Great fun! The photos in the LO are of my baby sister just after she graduated from the Police Academy.
This is a LO of my dh Patrick. So now you know what I did with that glittery L I made. This was made with SG's February kit. I love the kit here and it's technique was using glitter.
This is a LO I did at my weekend Unbirthday Retreat at my Friend's house. The challenge was "Ugly Paper". This is SG's September kit and it hasn't been a favorite of mine but I have LOVED every LO I have made with it. This one is no different. LOL!!! At this point in this post, I am thinking why don't I make this an SG ad since every LO I have done so far is from one of their beautiful kits. OH! Picture is of my mom and her two sisters at a family reunion in September 2005.
This is a LO of my ds Seth after the above family reunion. It was so late and he was tired but very DIRTY!!! So in my haste, I stuck the boy in the kitchen sink to clean him off. As you can see he is NOT a happy campter LOL. So that boy needed a hug. :D OH and guess WHAT, this is paper that didn't come out of a SG kit-ROTFLOL.
Thanks for looking!
Thanks for looking!
Labels:
Pat,
scrapbooking,
seth,
sister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Tara these are so cute! I have to say my favorite is definitely poor little Seth in the sink! LOL Bless him, he really does need a hug, doesn't he!
Hugs,
Lissa
Great layouts!
You should send a pic of hte Pulaski police car to my dad.
He would love it.
LOL
these all came out awesome! great job Tara!
I think they are all great!!
Love your work, always have! Love the one of Seth.........the poor boy will have to live that one down when mamma pulls out the photos to show the girls.
i was crackin' up about the ugly paper layout...i remember that kit! LOL! it is a great layout...they all are! I think my fave is the one of Pat. "L"ove that one. :)
You've been a busy lady!!! Love your LO's!!!
Lots of great stuff but my favorite is the one of Pat. Love what you did with the ribbon there.
Post a Comment