Sunday, April 15, 2007

The DAY of tags-The Real MUM tag

OK...so I am catching up on them or something of the sorts......ROTFLOL...

You know you are a real mom when.......

****you can talk on the phone, answer email, give a spelling test, AND eat your breakfast at the same time.

****you share you laundry room with your scrappy space so you can do BOTH at the same time.

****when you get peed on and it's just part of a normal day.

****when you are shocked because your VAN is clean.

****when you know what the "pee pee in the potty dance" is all about.

****when your idea of time to yourself is at 2 a.m. even if you have to get up in a few short hours to give above SPELLING TEST.

****when your idea of being dressed up for church includes nice clothes, hair fixed, but make-up being optional because putting it on will make you LATE (or later than you already are).



Seth said in response to me asking what it means to be a real mom, "It means I have to grow GIRL hair."



Sorry Leigh Ann, mine aren't quite as profound as yours...my brain is fried....you know how it is, with each child you lose brain cells. I have figured I lost at least 1/5 of my intelligence with each kid.....:D

TAGGING-whomever wants to do this-LOL

2 comments:

Momma Roar said...

yeah well, I only have 3 kids so I guess I have a few more brain cells left, lol - and I probably had way too much time on my hands to do it in the first place :-]
I'm checking wikepedia for internet emoticons. Here's a rose for you letting me tag you!
----<--{@

Abby said...

I thought I'd be nice and tag you, but you've already done the one I tagged you for! (Go figure ... it's not like you haven't been tagged much!) :)