Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A few new LO's

I know that some of you have already seen some of these LO's so I apologize for the repeats. This first one I did for a Telephone Scraplift challenge. Mine looks absolutely NOTHING like the one I received. What I liked about hers was her photo placement-I added another photo and tilted my photos. I also liked that she used three pieces of patterned paper on her page so I did the same. These pictures of Seth were taken in January 2004. This is for another scraplift challenge. Hmmmm-what's different about mine. Well, she had three photos-two of which where I have those big Primas with the bling in the center. Again I tilted my photos and then made my background totally different than hers (she had a semi circle or something like that near the photos and layered her patterned paper around the photos where I used my Tonic cutter to make wavy cuts into the papers). I added ric-rac and of course those flowers (primas). I used the SG April journaling stamp to make a journaling block from a piece of pink vellum in my scrap file. Oh yeah-the little girl is my niece, Berea.
This is a two page LO of my kids playing in the sprinkler last summer. I blew up the picture of Courtney into a poster sized print and then trimmed it to 12x12. There are rub-ons, chipboard, ribbons and ric rac on this LO. Most of this came from the SG April kit.

This week is the DT meeting at ScrapGoods. I am doing what I have termed a "fly-by". I am driving up after lunch to make the meeting and then coming straight home. I will overnight my LO's to SG via USPS. so everyone pray that the arrive okay at SG. And pray that my scrappy mojo retains intact until after I get these Lo's cranked out. The next kit has some beautiful papers from __________ (yeah right, like I was really gonna tell you-LOL) and the technique is __________ (neener neener). Anyway, I will be busy for the remainder of this week so you won't get much of an update from me unless I go back to NOT sleeping again....and it's almost 2 in the morning-NIGHT.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why should you be able to sleep when the rest of us cannot???? Huh?

Nice layouts as usual my friend. You are one of my scrapping heroes!

weavermom said...

Your Seth is a handsome boy!

t said...

Awesome LOS. I LOVE the blown up picture of Courtney.

Jodi said...

Awesome lo! Love them all,but especially the sprinkler one!