Here's the whole crew this afternoon just before lunch. I gave up trying to get them all to smile a long time ago-getting them to look at the camera is GOOD enough. LOL
UMMM....yep that's a GIRL. I am sassy and now the rest of the world knows it. LOL
Look MOM...I am turning into the Incredible Hulk-ette. LOL
Let's annoy the teenager and take his picture. No he doesn't look annoyed...but that's because I had his daddy shaking his cheeks at him and he cracked a smile. Wasn't born yesterday. :D
Seth is so proud of his egg.As you can see from the pictures hunting eggs, it's COLD here today. VERY COLD. But I hope everyone is having a wonderful Resurrection Day, remembering that it isn't about eggs or bunnies or even chocolate BUT that Jesus Christ gave His all for YOU. And He's NOT dead, He's a risen King.
6 comments:
Awesome pictures! goodness but your oldest looks like a TOTAL teenager in that first picture, just sort of lounging on the stairs. They're all getting SO big!
Happy Easter Tara!
Amen Tara! Amen...
Happy Ressurection my friend,
Hugs and blessings,
Lissa
Great pictures Tara! I love the picture on the steps - such a cute idea!
I'm so glad you shared them.
So true, Tara! Isn't that the best part of our faith?
Great pix!!! Love your little girl with that sassy look in her eyes!!! And love the not-so-annoyed look in your son's eyes!!! Wonderful day you had!
Tara Love the picture of the group!
He has Risen and it's absolutely awesome!
Thanks for sharing your family with us!
Post a Comment