So as a scrapper, I spend MOST of my time buying, stroking, and looking at my acquired stash. (Hmmmph you mean you DON'T??? UH yeah I don't BELIEVE you). So of course it NEEDS to be organized, right?? So I bought this WAY KEWL new organizing thing-a-ma-bob that was new at this year's CHA. I pre-ordered mine from
Creativity Starts Here . I am so hoping this product will help me use up some of my stuff or at the very least keep my desktop clear for doing what I love to do....NOOOOOO not stroking my stash but SCRAPPING. {big eye roll emoticon needed here}. LOL!!!

5 comments:
OMG Tara I am so jealous. I saw this in the March CK and I so want one for myself. You will have to keep us updated on how well it works...
Cool!!!
Oh BTW you ahve been tagged!!! Check my blog for details!
Lucky...said my best Napoleaon Dynamite voice!
Looks great Tara, I'm so happy you like it!! :)
Looks interesting.
Post a Comment