Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Swing Me LO






This is a two page LO with pictures I took of Emily last week while we were playing in our backyard when the other kids were at AWANA. I used Bo Bunny papers, ribbons, and rub-ons. Everything else came from my stash. Sometimes I just need to create with some nice and bright colors!! LOL!!! Oh yeah-title and flowers I made with my new Silhouette I got last week as an early birthday present (do you suppose that Pat will forget he got this for me and come June I can have something else too??? After all I did pay for half of it).

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Great Lo! Love the colors, the flowers, the buttons and that title is cool! She is too cute!

Scrappytbear said...

OO I love this! Swing Me is so cute! Great papers and photos!

Momma Roar said...

These are so precious! And what a doll she is!

Guess where I was this morning? Gymboree, I thought of you!

Meghan said...

so, so, so very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very well done ... as usual Mz. Tara! You are one of my scrapping heroes!

@wesome@bby said...

LOVE this! :) you rock!