So here's the LO I did yesterday (has nada to do with the above sewing comment-that one isn't done yet-big eye roll).
Thursday, May 24, 2007
AARGH....I must be nuts....
I don't like to sew-and here I am sewing in a LO-not just any kind of sewing but HAND SEWING. Sheesh-I must have lost my marbles. LOL
So here's the LO I did yesterday (has nada to do with the above sewing comment-that one isn't done yet-big eye roll).
So here's the LO I did yesterday (has nada to do with the above sewing comment-that one isn't done yet-big eye roll).
Labels:
emily,
scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Another great layout!
Really pretty colors, pictures and embellishments. Great job!
I am so loving this layout.. I adored those photos and you have done a wonderful job of using them!!!
This is sooo cute, Tara. Love the papers and the pics, just wonderful!
Post a Comment