Friday, May 18, 2007

Ok ladies these are just random photos and LO's. Enjoy!!



Seth with a cute little turtle. We think a racoon got him though during the night. We were going to keep him for a few days and turn him loose. OOPS



A random LO I did with the May SG kit. Pictures were taken in Germany in 2004. My how my kids have grown!!




Garret found a cute little turtle that Seth and Emily couldn't get enough of. Emily was afraid of it though and would squeal any time one of would try to hand it to her. She's SUCH a girl-LOL




A LO using SG's March kit. Picture is of Seth with his AWANA Cubbies group this past year which was his first year in AWANA. I used eyelets to put the "spotlight" on Seth so to speak. He said as he looked at the photo today that he was a MAD boy in that picture. Didn't give a reason as to why he was mad but there you are-LOL.

The next few pictures are of some things I made for my Mother's Day Secret Sister at SG.




3 comments:

Loreluca said...

Wowsers, Tara! I LOVE those LOs! And I can definitely see ANOTHER LO coming with those cute pix!!!
Can't wait to see those!

Anonymous said...

Very nice 'gifts' Tara. You always make beautiful layouts.

I'm off to a weekend scrap retreat! Wish me luck!

Abby said...

I love it all!! I love how you did the circle around your son in the cubscout LO ... very creative! :) Bravo my dear! :)