This second LO is ahem....well, not my usual style that's for sure. I have not been able to wrap my brain around this new trend of Freestyle. And that presents a problem as far as I am concerned...a challenge that I HAD to take on. So here's my feeble attempt at Freestyle. Maybe it will grow on me....
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Been playing in my scrap space today
And I did two LO's. One of them is a LO of one of our "twin" kitties, Chloe. When I took the photo I thought I was taking a picture of her brother, Sylvester. I even uploaded this photo into my siggy line at ScrapGoods and said it was Sylvester. Then I had the photo blown up for this LO. Low and behold there's that tell-tale thin white stripe from her bottom lip to the white on her chest-LOL. That's the only way I could tell the two kitties apart when we first got them!! Back to the LO. This is a Backporch Memories kit (gasp it's NOT SG) I added the sticker, the flowers,and chipboard letters from my stash!

This second LO is ahem....well, not my usual style that's for sure. I have not been able to wrap my brain around this new trend of Freestyle. And that presents a problem as far as I am concerned...a challenge that I HAD to take on. So here's my feeble attempt at Freestyle. Maybe it will grow on me....
This second LO is ahem....well, not my usual style that's for sure. I have not been able to wrap my brain around this new trend of Freestyle. And that presents a problem as far as I am concerned...a challenge that I HAD to take on. So here's my feeble attempt at Freestyle. Maybe it will grow on me....
Labels:
cat,
scrapbooking,
seth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I think you captured free style lovely.. I think its great.. I love the scalloped rainbow look.. Great Job!!
Well girl, you may not like it, but you sure did a good job of it! Way better than I ever could have coz I can't wrap my head around it either!
Love them both sugar!
Hugs,
Lissa
Both layouts turned out sooooo nice!!!
Your freestyle one turned out great!!
Gabi
Great lo's! The freestyle one is way to cute! Love both of them!
I also feel pretty intimidated by freestyle but I have to say, we are our worst critics... that LO is wonderful!!!
Love the story of your Chloe/Sylvester kitty... How CUTE!
Nice LOs, love them both!
Tara, Cute Layout & The Freestyle one is Great, I think you did Great on the Challenge. Especially since it's not your Normal Style.Awesome Layouts :)
Angie
Your freestyle looks great! I can't seem to wrap myself around that style either!
THAT is why I do not look at scrap magazines...I hate trying to figure out a style just to have it change by the time I get it. I like to happily co-exist in my own little scrapping world.
On that note, the layouts are lovely! As always!! You rock girlie! You rock!
these look great! I can't quite get into the whole freestyle thing, I always think it's interesting to look at but doubt I could pull it off myself. :)
What can I say? You simply rock my dear!!! :) Love what you've done ... as always!
Tara the layouts rock.... I love all of them...
Happy Birthday sounds like you had a wonderful day!!!
Your freestyle looks cool!!! Love that kitty page!!!
Post a Comment