Sunday, July 29, 2007

A LO about me...turning 35

My birthday was at the end of last month. I don't usually scrap pictures this soon after them being taken but this idea just came to me and I am trying to get out of my anal habit of only scrapping in the year of photos I have printed out. (I'm working off and on in 2004, trying to finish up our family albums from that year)





8 comments:

Jodi said...

Love this Tara! Pretty embellishments too.

Felicia McB said...

I LOVE this! so pretty! I may have to scraplift this! I mean it's awesome! I love all the flowers and brads, and and and IT"S AWESOME. this should be published chica!

Meghan said...

Gorgeous!

Scrappytbear said...

Super cute, love those flowers! Great job!

Loreluca said...

Love it, Tara! Love what you did with those Queen & Co flowers! (and enjoy 35, it only gets BETTER!)

Lissa Ballard said...

Love this Tara! Fantastic work... great job with the felt ribbon (Btw have you seen the NEW Felt Ribbon coming out? oh lord I went broke on a preorder)...

35 was a great year for me! Hope it's equally good to you!

xoxo
Lis

Pauline said...

I like it as well tara, you do have a very creative calling! What a great idea on the queen and co items!

Anonymous said...

I would love, for just once, to be inside your brain...to see all the creativity there and the artistic capabilities that I do not possess!

You rock girl! You do! I think you need to do your own sketch book, or idea book, whatever...give it some thought!