Maybe I am just let down after the fabulous kit we got THIS month? I mean it's hard to top the kit we received in August. I dont' think they COULD!!!!! I love it...love it all...and am almost afraid to use it up. LOL>....Here's my DT projects from August...
This first LO is pretty simple. We got an awesome template in the August kit that allows you to make scalloped circles, scallope squares plus a few other fancy designs. I think it's my absolute favorite template EVER! I've used it quite a bit already!!!!! OH..the technique for August is the Ka-Jinker. Just follow that link and the lady there will explain it much better than I can. BUT just note...you do NOT have to use her gems...this thing works on Primas, chipboard, and anything else with a large enough hole.
this is a LO of Seth enjoying a popsicle. Can you see why this is a fave kit yet??? LOVE everything about it.
Here I again used this month's template for the scalloped square.
8 comments:
These layouts are really awesome, Im sure you're loving that kit :) And I am also totally confident your September creations are going to be excellent as well...you are being hard on yourself and the kit ;) but I agree August is pretty neat :)
Great lo! Like the template that you used. Not to mention that the subjects are just too cute! lol
I'm drooling, you silly woman! It's really REALLY awesome, love those LOs! I really enjoyed being a design team member for a year, but I really am soooo done with that! I was way too stressed, and sometimes working with stuff that I just didn't really like!
But in your case, I think you're beeing harsh on yourself, becase those LOs are gorgeous!
Poor poor Tara. Send your project over my way and I can see if I can be of help :D And I think EVERYONE agrees on September 06 kit - talk about yuck, and of course, I ordered everything! But seriously, I will more than willing to take a look at your DT projects and give you some praise, tips, suggestions - ANYTHING! Hehehe ;-)
I think that they are WONDERFUL Layouts!
SOrry they stressed you!
Tara, why you stress is beyond me. You always come up with gorgeous creations. You are way too hard on yourself girl. Relax. As I've told you numerous times...
YOU ROCK!
Jax
What Great Layouts. My son will just love them, he is very into turtles. Love The Colors you used.
Angie
I like them all, but I L-O-V-E the turtle one!
Post a Comment