Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ok-don't congratulate me YET

Remember my vent about not losing weight?? Of course you do...LOL....

I did...I lost weight...I didn't believe it for OH TWO WEEKS...but that 4lbs is really gone. LOL! Yay me. I know it's only four pounds but it's gone...hope you all didn't find it. I hope it's really LOST somewhere.....ROTFLOL

How you ask? I don't know. Not really. I gave up my daily dose of chocolate again. But this time I went longer than ten days. And on the 11th day the scale started going down. It was as if my body wasn't gonna let go of the weight even if I took out the calories because it didn't believe I was serious about cutting them. So it would wait me out...and then of course I would get sad that cutting out an extra 500 calories a day didn't help me lose weight. And I would start eating them again. So I guess my body realized I was serious.

NO I DID NOT GIVE UP CHOCOLATE PERMANENTLY...in fact I had some today. It's just an every day thing anymore. OK...enough rambling bout that one.

No new LO's to share. I don't feel like scrapping. Sorry!

4 comments:

Scrappy Moments said...

Good For You Tara! Your doing Great. You Go Girl!

Angie

Aleta said...

Way to go! Do you think if I give up chocolate for 11 days I can loose 25 pounds!!! Probably not going to happen, huh? Okay, I guess I'll start going to the gym - grrr!

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Good job Tara, WTG! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Good going girl! I've been noticing some of the lbs. finally leaving my body after the darn surgery. I'm hoping that my body may be getting back to its normal state.

Jax