
Soo...I am totally SURE I do NOT deserve this honor but...there ya go......Thank you TORREH for giving me this honor.
So according to the official RULES I must now tag 5 others...this might prove to be hard because I think all the fellow bloggers I know have been tagged-LOL
1. I tag Momma Roar because I love to sit down with a cup of tea "with her" and read her daily happenings at her house. She's a GREAT friend.
2. I tag Bee because she's got a GREAT sketch blog
3. Aleta's blog just because she's a sweetheart and likes to leave me comments on mine-LOL
4. ANd I love to read inspiring Abby Key's blog!!!
5. And last but not least is Angie...she's a NEWBIE blogger but her blog is so much fun!!!
5 comments:
I have just found some new blogs to stalk, um, I mean read!
Awww shucks! Thank you kindly - you'll have to stop over my place today - oh, of all days for you to direct people my way - you'll see what I mean....
Congrats girlie!
Jax
Well Thank You Tara, Email Me, and Let Me Know what I need to Post for My Tag,LOL. I was just Tagged by another Friend, Like 2 weeks ago and I finally posted at my Blog,lol. I am So Honored Thank You :)
um, okay, what, am I 'IT' or something. That's the only 'tag' I know how to play - lol :D
Post a Comment