Saturday, September 08, 2007

School photo share

As you know we've started school. I've been really busy and keep meaning to post some pictures I have been taking of the little ones doing their school work.

This first set of pictures is of Seth and Emily decorating a coloring page of Heaven. We've discussed that God made us a special gift of our world but He's also made us a special place to live when we die-Heaven. Don't worry-it was done gently and age appropriately. ;)






This second set of pictures was for an "observation project" involving triangles. We were SUPPOSED to make Peanut Butter Playdough for them to roll out and make into triangles and then bake like cookies, BUT Seth is allergic to peanuts so I opted for Sugar Cookie dough. They loved making their cookies but more importantly they loved EATING them.




7 comments:

weavermom said...

What fun! I LOVE the picture of them staring in the oven! :)

Jodi said...

Looks like they had a great time!

t said...

This is so cute. I wish you were my preschool teacher. The last photo is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Just staring in longing at the oven. Definitely a scrappers dream pics!

Jax

Scrappy Moments said...

What Fun! You have such adorable kids, Great Photos!
Nice to see you posting again :)

Angie

Momma Roar said...

What great moments to capture! Brings back wonderful memories - and I know they'll both have some great memories of interlock too!!

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Cute pictures! Love the last one where they're peeking into the oven. That is something Nick does too!!!