Friday, October 26, 2007

Something that makes me VERY happy

I am a pretty simple person. It doesn't take a whole lot to make me happy. I went grocery shopping a week ago. When I got home I spent a couple of hours putting things away and organizing them. Why does this make me happy? It means my family is fed. No one is going hungry. My husband has a job. We are secure. Those things make me VERY happy.

These pictures are of my food pantry just outside of my kitchen.



7 comments:

Meghan said...

Love it!
You are so organzied.
you should see my pantry...oiyve!

Kathy Carr said...

Will you come do my cupboards please??

Anonymous said...

Your cupboards are so purdy! Mine sometimes look like that, but then reality sets in and they go back to being so not organized!

Jax

weavermom said...

Look how organized! It's beautiful!

Pauline said...

TUPERWARE modular mates are a necessity .. LOVE MINE!

Nik said...

There is something perversly pleasing about a full, clean and organised kitchen.. I did one shelf in mine the other day and was so happy with myself when it was done.. I really need to get to and do the rest of the house now..

kT said...

oh it's so organized it makes me jealous!