
Seth has become quite the little artist. He 's drawing and cutting and creating and crafting all day long. Today he came up to me and said,
"Momma, since I made my own money, can we go to the store and buy me a new toy?"
He was absolutely SERIOUS!!!!! And he handed me the money he wanted so desperately to spend. Isn't he cute?
3 comments:
So? What did ya buy him? ;-)
The more I hear about Seth, the more I think he and Punkin are soul mates. :)
He made some good money! Punkin was somehow convinced at an early phase that her "super money" was only good in the playroom and just about every time they play store or restaurant, she makes more! If only we could really spend their money, right? :)
OH MY that is adorable .. so what did he get to buy.
Post a Comment