Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, December 07, 2007
Some LO's to look at
I've been a BAD BAD blogger again. I'm sorry...been super busy. But here's some schtuff from moi.
WOW Tara can I just have a little of your scrapping ability and time please darl.. I loved them all.. especially the one using the LilyKate paper... GOrgeous!!!!
5 comments:
They are all so precious - WOW!
Really, I need you to scrapbook my photos!! ;-)
WOW you have been BUSY!
With layouts like these, who cares if you've been neglecting us.
WOW Tara can I just have a little of your scrapping ability and time please darl.. I loved them all.. especially the one using the LilyKate paper... GOrgeous!!!!
Love all these pages! You have been busy!
Post a Comment