Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, February 15, 2008
My Celebrities Look-Alikes
I am so sure this probably has more to do with which photo you send them...but here goes-LOL
Oh thats a cute idea... I hope if I do it my "look alike" isn't somthing like Harry from Harry and the Hendersons... or worse.. Alf! Oh wait, I'm older than you, you may not know who those are...
3 comments:
Oh thats a cute idea... I hope if I do it my "look alike" isn't somthing like Harry from Harry and the Hendersons... or worse.. Alf! Oh wait, I'm older than you, you may not know who those are...
LOL ~ I knew who exactly ONE of those women were! I'll take my Tara any day!
wow, there really are resemblances to you and some of those! cool! :)
Post a Comment