Saturday, March 15, 2008

IT Challenge for March 15-31

This LO is SO not my normal style. But I liked what I ended up with and probably won't GO THERE again...ROTFLOL....


Here's where my inspiration came from:

Photobucket

I wanted to keep the texture of the sea/sand combo and the colors and the movement of the waves, so I did some painting, eyelets, some stamping, some screen mesh purchased in a Club Scrap forever ago (LOL)...hope you like it...if NOT....LALALALALALLALALA

Photobucket

8 comments:

Lissa Ballard said...

Way cool layout girlfriend! Fun choices of inspiration from the painting!

@wesome@bby said...

I wish I had your patience! LOVE this!

Julie said...

Wow!!! Very cool!! I am loving all these eyelets!!!

Nik said...

looks very cool... how much time did all those eyelets take you girl...

Tina said...

Hi Tara!
Sorry I'm just now responding about the message you sent to me the other day...I couldn't find a reply address or even your blog linked to anything on your profile. I had to ask Noodle how I could find you..

Anyway, glad you found my blog (and me) interesting. Can't have too many friends!! So it's nice to meet you. Add me to your page if you'd like...

Have a great day!

Auntie Em said...

You and eyelets! Love your mismatched letters!

BunnyKissd said...

Love it! I think I'm gonna steal your inspiration and try it myself! ^_^

ladynurse4 said...

Love that top layout so much...really art KWIM? Just awesome. I need some lessons!