


I am sorry...gals...this blog isn't real high on my priority list right now with IT, DT and moving stuff going on. Next week is absolutely going to be nuts as I handle several appointments for our upcoming overseas move.
On that note...it's after midnight and I haven't done my lesson planning. Night....
5 comments:
What are you guys doing to that poor cat!?? :)
Praying everything goes smoothly - know you are excited!
LOL Love your butterfly cat! Sth and Emily is too cute and getting big!
Hope that you have a smooth and great move!
ROFL!! Oh that poor cat! whew that made me laugh.
Look at Em, she is getting TOO big.
OMG the poor kitty! Too funny!
Hope the move is going ok!
Tara, how come I didn't know that you were defo moving again? I feel so out of touch with you! We must chat girlfriend!
I miss you!
Jacquie
Post a Comment