This is the current LO for my Ad/Art Challenge at FH2S. If you are interested in the ad I used just email me and ask. I'll gladly email the image to you.
This is a LO I did of Seth eating a Giant Kinder Egg that we got him for Christmas 2003, but didn't give to him to actually EAT until Easter 2004. Bad mommy and daddy, BAD.
This is a LO I finished yesterday after working on it for the last, minutes at a time. I really haven't had the time or the energy to scrap this week but I finally finished this one up just in time to do the above Cute Ponytails LO that was DUE today (may 1st). YIKES.....
This is a LO I did for the SG May newsletter. I love how this turned out. :D

This is another LO I did for the SG May newsletter. I used the Tonic Border System with a corner punch to make the inverted Fleur Di Lis (spelling???) frame. SG accidentally sent the wrong punch to the DT so this LO didn't make it to the newsletter since the punch wasn't included in the kit (HINT...it is going to for the JUNE kit though...not sure if it's going to be INCLUDED in the kit or just as an add-on).

This last LO is also for the SG May newsletter. I used the Fancy Pants transparency, but cut out the circle in the center and only used the negative for my page.
6 comments:
Love them all! You did a great job.
GLORIOUS! GORGEOUS! GLAMOROUS! Okay I am out of 'G' words..but you get the point...
Those are all so cute! Love them! Especially MamaRazzi! So true! And those pics! LOL!
these are all great Tara! my fav is the "Mamarazzi" one that's just to cute!
Very nice layouts! :)
Great job!
I haven't seen anything before now that said you were moving overseas (then I saw the post below)...but still...what an exciting, busy time! whew!
I'm LOVIN the bling!!!!
Post a Comment