About 5 weeks ago, we got notification that we were to be moving back to Germany in August. Cool...we had wanted this in December but had been turned down. So getting this news made my day! The next day, Pat came home from work that our time had been moved to October because he has a school for his rank that needs to be finished. His current 1st SGT thought it would be good to go to the school in July and THEN PCS so he wouldn't have to come back stateside later for the school. Good idea. I don't relish the thought of being alone in Germany with the kids for any reason at all. At least this time, I will know my way around somewhat. ;) And I still have lots of friends in Europe. The VERY next day, he was told that he was to report to Germany in JULY. Panic mode....that isn't very far away. It can be done...and it will be done...but can you say STRESSSSSSSSS?
So far, I don't have my travel orders. Pat's are being cut now. We are waiting for Germany to accept us (not sure if it's the installation that is receiving us or the unit or what???). Once the signatures are made for the family to move, my orders will be cut the same day. At that time, appointments can be made for Transportation to come and get our things. Tickets can be bought for all of us. We can make travel arrangements for our cats. ETC....There's no real reason why we wouldn't get accepted. We've been cleared medically to go. Just waiting.....
So now YOU know what I know. On to some fun stuff. New LO's:
2 comments:
OMG I never realy thought about how the army would have to give orders for you as well as your husband; has he ever been shipped out somewhere and you've *not* been able to go? Scary... {{{hugs}}}
Love your LOs! That Cooking with Mom one is adorable... ^_^
Good luck on getting orders soon. Love the pages!
Post a Comment