Monday, June 16, 2008

cursed Curves

I am doing the book of me challenges for SG right now. I chose to do a LO about a body part I don't like on myself....I chose my curves. Don't laugh....

Here's the journaling~

These curves that the Lord blessed me with have caused me a little angst. I always wanted to be as thin and straight as a twig as a teen. Even as an adult, I went through periods of times of hating my body. As I have gotten older, I have realized that my curves are very much wonderful as God's Word says. My curves have given life and sustained it. These hips can carry a wriggling toddly or balance a full basket of laundry. I'll never be shaped like a twig and I am OK with that. My cruves aren't a curse but a blessing 06/08

10 comments:

Nik said...

Tara I LOVE IT!!!! I love the journalling and the photo and the angle of the PP and the flower and lace...I love how you have done the title... Damn girl I love it all!!!

Jodi said...

Great page! Love it!

Felicia McB said...

very interesting perspective for the photo, and the journaling is great! I think this looks wonderful!

Heather said...

LOL!! Tara this is a cute page! Don't sweat it girl...I can't even find my curves anymore! Hugs!
Heather

Scrappytbear said...

Great layout, and its so nice to be celebrating yourself rather than tearing yourself down! awesome!

Lissa Ballard said...

This is WONDERFUL. I love the honest journaling and celebrating yourself. Beautiful work Tara.... very beautiful.

BunnyKissd said...

Love it! I need to dig out my Book of Me and do some pages...

Julie said...

Tara this is beyond awesome!! WOW!!!! I love everything about it!! You go!!!
Shoot I have curves on my curves :( *L*

Kathy Carr said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

@wesome@bby said...

TARA! What NEATO journaling!