Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Video of my house....

OK, I promised that I would share a video of my house...hope this doesn't make you dizzy-LOL. And of course I had to get over my feeling of "I feel REALLY stupid making this clip". LOL




Anyway...hope this gives you an idea. If I can, I will do this again after we get our stuff and it's unpacked. Maybe..

5 comments:

Nik said...

I loved seeing it!!! and hearing what you sound like!!!

Thanks so much for the tour!!!

Scraptab said...

How cool, I love how much space you have. Thanks for letting us drop in.

Aleta said...

whew! I got through half of it before I felt like I was going to puke! LOL! I'm sure it has nothing to do with your camera skills ;)

Betsie Morris said...

That is really a neat space! Can't wait to see what it looks like when you have it with all your stuff in it! Your voice is so sweet too!

Kylie said...

I'm with Aleta - I got as far as Em's room before the feeling of motion sickness overtook me! It looks like you have a lot of space though.