Monday, September 01, 2008

Sinsheim

We went to Sinsheim this weekend and it was just as great as we remembered it!!! I took a TON of photos (duh) so this is only a small sampling of them....enjoy!

this is a picture of the airplane on the roof of the museum where you get to slide down out of ....that's the bestest slide in the world, and yes I know first hand.



This was a new addition to the museum. Not sure when it was added, just that it wasn't there last time I was there (2005).




Tyler and Garret-who spent most of our time avoiding me and the camera




Seth and Emily as the pilot and co-pilot...way cool, huh?





And what's a trip to Sinsheim Technik Museum without a photo (or twenty) of Seth and his beloved trains?



Finally, this is a photo I took of the kids in the parking lot as we were leaving....


4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

So cool photos! We are going to have to go all together next time me and mine are over, I missed out last time. That last photo is just amazing.

Scraptab said...

I love all the photos, but the last one from the parking lot is my fave!

BunnyKissd said...

You get the greatest pics of your kids! ^_^

Julie said...

I love these pics!! especially the one of the boys from above them and the one of the kids in the parking lot..that is WAY COOL!!! You are getting to see such fantastic places! What a wonderful adventure!