Thursday, October 23, 2008

OH boy...bad blogger again....

I am sorry...life is so busy right now. Now that I've got it all unpacked, schooling is taking precedence again. We are studying the HX of the Roman Empire and then comparing their government with ours. Cool study. We finish this unit end of next week (for you fellow Weavers, it's Volume 5, Chapter 2).

I promised some photos of Smudge's stripes. So here's a picture or two of his stripes up close and personal.





And of course...I MUST catch you up a bit by letting you know how awesome Clip It Up is!! the movers lost my hex bolt so I wasn't able to put my Clip It Up together. I contacted the company who promptly sent me another one!!! WHOHOOOOOOO....




Here it is put together...let's NOT discuss the fact that i really could use a second one as there is a whole drawer in this dresser full of stuff....YIKES




Then of course the madatory pix of the kiddos.... LOL










6 comments:

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

First of all, I LOVE the cat!!! I want one but they aren't allowed around here.

Second, I'm glad your CIU is all set. I wish I had space for one - I certainly have enough stuff to fill a couple of them, LOL!

Finally, great pictures of the kiddos! They're all so photogenic, especially Miss E. She just loves getting all dolled up for the camera! Gotta love it.

It looks like fall over there is just gorgeous. I sure wish we could visit.

Missus Wookie said...

Glad life is getting sorted - wanna come and help out here? I could do with a couple of extra teenagers around next week :lol:

Cute cat and gorgeous kids - but no photos of T&G rolling around in the leaves? I'm shocked.... :rofl:

Jen said...

Yay! Glad everything is coming together! Love the pictures of the kiddos. That Em. She cracks me up!!!!! :)

weavermom said...

Great pictures!! :)

Jodi said...

Glad that things are coming together in your house.

That is cool that they sent you a replacement.

I love the pictures of your kids. I always smile when I see them.

Aleta said...

So glad you got your clip it up fixed. I too need another one! And the movers didn't even take the stuff off mine - just put the whole thing in a box!! They wrapped it in paper first, so all I had to do was unwrap and put it on the desk - bliss!