And of course every party must have some guests...luckily we always have ready made guests at our house!





Next are some gifties....



Cake.....



Now daddy gives the kids birthday spankings every year. The kids have never even considered attempting to give him some for HIS....until NOW....

As you can see...Tyler wasn't quite big enough to hold Pat down so I could paddle him....and this is what happens when you get involved....
6 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!
Looks like everyone had a great time. Ok, I had to laugh at the pictures. There is at least one person not smiling and that cracks me up.
It looks like you guys had a blast. I love the happy smiles everyone wears when a family enjoys being together.
Happy belated birthday to Pat!
Hugs,
Lissa
It looks like you guys had a blast. I love the happy smiles everyone wears when a family enjoys being together.
Happy belated birthday to Pat!
Hugs,
Lissa
What a lovely family. Wow, you have lovely children.
So great to see a happy family all together.
Lindy
Holy Cow - does Tyler look like his dad!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
Looks like you all had fun, and there is a photo of Tara too!
Post a Comment