skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Glasses
Seth had an eye exam earlier this month and to our surprise he needed a prescription this time!!! He's near sighted and so must wear them at all times. He was really excited at first...but by the end of the first day...NOT SO MUCH. :D He's wearing them without complaint...and it probably helps that we keep telling him how awfully CUTE he is!!!
And here's the goofball HIMSELF.....ROTFLOL
He's such a gorgeous little boy, isn't he?
5 comments:
absolutely adorable!!
Aww... what handsome little boy you have!
I remember them days. I still have them days with Boomer. lol
Oh my goodness he's darling!
I think he looks terrific and I'm betting he can see so many things he didn't even realize he was missing!
Hugs,
Lissa
He is cute!
Could this be part of his frustrations with reading earlier in the week? Sometimes it takes a while to get used to a new pair of glasses. (I'm nearsighted too.)
he's so cute!
Post a Comment