Friday, December 26, 2008

Seth...photo shoot

Auntie Missus Wookie...you are about to see why Seth was just D*O*N*E when I took the picture of the three boys...these were taken FIRST....and these are only the ones I resized.

This is our littlest man. He's cute, isn't he? And getting so big too. I can't believe he's six (well I also can't believe I am the mom of two teenagers either but that's besides the point).










This photo was taken Christmas morning. I had a friend go to Target for me to get Seth a Speed Racer car set...she got two for us. I can't thank her enough! Anyway...for 3-4 days before Christmas Seth would tell us every day (all day long) that he wanted a Speed Racer for Christmas "but momma I *WILL* be happy if I get something else instead". Luckily, I had already purchased these...good call, huh? LOL. PS...this one was taken Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a cutie!!!!! I didn't know Seth was the same age as my Jesse.

Jodi said...

Seth is way too cute!