Monday, January 19, 2009

Divalicious Telephone Scraplift Challenges

So I belong to a Yahoo! group and I asked if they wanted to do a Telephone Scraplift Challenge. Of course, being the Divas they are....they said YES.

Telephone Scraplift Group ONE:

ORIGINAL:



TARA:



JULIE:



KATHY:




GROUP TWO:


ORIGINAL:



ABBY:



MEGHAN:




LISSA:




ORIGINAL:



JODI:



CYNDI:




DIANA:


6 comments:

Lissa Ballard said...

They all turned out so awesome! LOVE them all!

I can't wait to do this again. Thanks for the inspiration Tara!

BunnyKissd said...

OMG I love them all! Great job everyone! ^-^

Auntie Em said...

Well you are just everywhere these days!!!

Talented group.

Meghan said...

Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
We Divas did a fantabulous job!!!!

We so need to do this again!

Julie said...

Oh man are these pages cool!! I love all the different takes on the original!!!

Jodi said...

Love them all! I want to know how you guys did the frame. I tried and I could not get it to come out right!

Great job everyone! I can not wait to do this again!