I didn't know Grandma Bessie. She died before I was born. My mom didn't talk about her much...just that she loved being at her house. I would have loved to meet her. The pictures of her after she was married and had children, she looks so full of life. She has this smile that is just contagious. I hope my Grandma Hall sends me some of those too.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Heritage LO's
I don't have that many old photos like the one in the following LO. So I don't do many heritage LO's. This picture is of my Great-Grandmother (maternal). I enjoyed doing this LO. I'll write some info on the back of the page.
I didn't know Grandma Bessie. She died before I was born. My mom didn't talk about her much...just that she loved being at her house. I would have loved to meet her. The pictures of her after she was married and had children, she looks so full of life. She has this smile that is just contagious. I hope my Grandma Hall sends me some of those too.
I didn't know Grandma Bessie. She died before I was born. My mom didn't talk about her much...just that she loved being at her house. I would have loved to meet her. The pictures of her after she was married and had children, she looks so full of life. She has this smile that is just contagious. I hope my Grandma Hall sends me some of those too.
Labels:
family,
scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh this is lovely!! I love the design!!!
Gratm job! Love the lace doily and the flower.
I love it! The buttons and lace are perfect.
Post a Comment