Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just stuff in general

We are heading into the end of the first without dh. I'd love to tell you that we are making it through like champs...but I'd be lying. LOL! Don't get me wrong...it's not been horrid. In fact, it's just been normal. However, Pat made it safely to his school without much going wrong...his duffel got lost but after 1.5 hours it arrived on the next plane. It had been through security and so missed his plane. So one week down...________to go. I am not counting them...nope NOT gonna. ;)

Tyler started his official job. He's working at our base commissary as a bagger for tips. Yesterday he had to be there at 9:30 for orientation/weekly meeting. He says the head bagger isn't so nice. But he made about $22-23 the first day. He spent some on lunch and then has to give up $2 a day to the head bagger.

My computer is still not fixed from the virus I picked up at SG's site when Internet Explorer was hacked into. Sigh...I am virus free BUT it's still running awfully slow. It's better than at first but I can't fix it. So I think I am going to just replace it.

I didn't sleep last night...NOT at all. OK...I slept about 2.5 hours. I think on payday I am buying some Melatonin. I haven't purchased any since our move to Germany, but I really needed it last night. I didn't want to take something like Tylenol PM because it makes me scritchy....and with me single parenting for the next two months...I don't need THAT. I took a nap for about half an hour after church, hoping that will get me through the next three hours before the kids go to bed. I have to get the lesson planning done for next week after they sleep.

Anyway...that's this week in a nutshell. Hope you have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hugs Tara!! I hope you get some sleep tonight!

Pauline said...

WOW 2 months that is a long time but with good thoughts it will fly right by and single parenting will be a cinch! I didn't realize that the baggers only work for tips! Guess i had better tip better huh? And why do we have to give $2 to the head bagger is this slacker really working????

Aleta said...

Hope you get some sleep - I haven't been sleeping either - too uncomfortable. Hey, maybe the baby will be here before Pat gets back - wanna race? LOL!